This article explains what you'll need to do if you ever forget or lose your password, or want to change it.
If you get a message that "an account with this email already exists" when you try to create an account by clicking the "Sign Up" button, you probably have an existing Interfolio account you have forgotten about. In that case you will need to follow the instructions here.
1. Visit interfolio.com and click the "Sign In" button
2. Click "Forgot your Password?"
3. Enter the email address associated with your Interfolio account and click "Send Password"
4. We’ll send you an email with a link to reset your password
Not receiving our emails? Take a second to add Interfolio to your contacts list so they don’t get stuck in your spam. Otherwise, send our team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 997-8807.
1. After signing into Interfolio, click your name in the upper right corner and select "Account Settings"
2. Click to open the "Change Password" tab
3. Enter your current password, then enter your new password, and enter the password again to verify a match
Passwords are case-sensitive, must contain at least 8 characters, and contain at least one letter and one number.
4. Click to save your new password, and sign back in to your account
If you encounter any trouble, our support team is standing by to help. Send us an email or give us a call (877) 997-8807 and we'll help sort things out in no time.