Administrators can close cases in ByCommittee P&T from either the case list or the individual case page of a candidate. When closing a case you will be asked to apply a final status or "decision" to the case. From the case list page, Administrators can close more than one case at a time providing the cases share the same final status, or you want to assign them the same final status. The article below provides instructions for closing multiple cases or one case at a time in ByCommittee P&T.
To close a case from the Case page of a candidate:
1. Click on the candidate's name in the list of cases to open the candidate's case
2. Click the "Additional Options" link (three vertically aligned blue dots), and select "End Case" from the dropdown menu
3. Select a final decision (status) from the dropdown menu of available case statuses, or you can add a new custom status
5. The case will disappear from the list of active cases and be added to the list of closed cases
To close multiple cases from the list of cases:
1. Navigate to the Case List page
2. Check the box next to each case you want to close
3. To the right of the page, click "Actions" and select "Close Cases" from the dropdown list
4. Select a decision from the dropdown menu indicating the final status of the selected cases
6. Click the "View Active" link and select "Closed" to view closed cases
7. To reopen cases, select them in the list of closed cases, click the "Action" link and select "Reopen"