ByCommittee Faculty Search provides administrative users with a standard, VEVRAA/503-compliant EEO form that is accesible from the Administration page. You can use the form as is, or clone and edit it to create your own.
You can also create a new custom form from scratch and designate it as an EEO form. You can require the EEO forms you create for all your positions, or set one as the default for all new positions created.
To access our standard EEO form:
1. Click "Manage" on your Faculty Search dashboard, and select "Administration" from the dropdown menu
2. Scroll down to "Application Forms & EEO" section at bottom left of the Administration page
3. Click "Edit" next to EEO-1 form to access the standard form
4. Check the box if you want to require the default EEO form for all new positions
In compliance with VEVRAA/503, our default standard EEO form cannot be edited, but a duplicate can be created and customized
Follow the directions below to create a customized version.
Create a duplicate by renaming the default form and clicking "Save"
Edit the duplicate form you create
To make a form the default for all positions, check the boxes at the bottom of the page
To create a custom EEO form from scratch:
1. Scroll down to "Application Forms & EEO" and select "Add New"
2. Name and describe your form
3. Check the box to indicate that this is an EEO form
4. Check the box if you want the EEO form to be required by all new positions
The forms you designate as EEO and default forms will appear with those labels in the list of application forms