This article explains how your ByCommittee account dashboard is configured, some basics on what you can do once you're there, and how you can access your Account Settings to change basic user information.
After signing in, you will see your "My Account" page. From here you can access all of the accounts you have with Interfolio and your Interfolio Account Settings.
- Access ByCommittee Promotion and Tenure from the "My Account" screen
- This is also where you can access ByCommittee Faculty Search if your institution has a subscription to the service
- If you have a Dossier and Portfolio account, those will display as well
- Finally, if you have a Letter Writer account, you can access it here
Roll over the square labeled "ByCommittee Promotion & Tenure" to access the program
Depending on your role in the program, some or all of the following options are available from My Accounts:
- Click "Open Cases" to view the Case List page where you will find the cases to which you have access
- Click "Administration" to edit settings for your administrative unit, including managing file downloads, comments, and candidate forms
- Click "User & Group Management" to visit the Users, Committees & Units page where you can add and manage users, units and committees
- Click "View Cases" to view the Case List page
Users will receive alerts and notifications when certain actions need to be completed. Look fot the bell symbol in the upper right corner of your accounts page.
To access the settings for your account:
Click your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen and select "Account Settings" from the drop down menu.
From the Account Settings page you can manage basic account information
Here you can access and manage your personal information such as your name and address and the email addresses attached to the account.