You can use Interfolio to deliver documents electronically to AMCAS. Before starting a delivery to AMCAS, you will need:
- Your AAMC ID (found in your AMCAS application). Before you start a new delivery to AMCAS, be sure to save your AAMC ID in your Interfolio Account Settings. For help adding your IDs, check out the article How Do I Add ID Numbers to My Deliveries?
- A 7-digit AMCAS Letter ID (provided through the application) for each unique letter you’re sending to AMCAS.
- You’ll need to match each unique letter ID to its corresponding letter during the delivery creation process.
Note: AMCAS has 3-5 days to post a letter to your account once we send the delivery from our side.
1. From any application screen, click on your name and go to Account Settings to add your AAMC ID (found in your AMCAS application) to your account
4. Type "AMCAS" in the search box, and select the appropriate letter service
5. Click "Add Document"
6. You can add a document from your Dossier or upload a new file
7. Click "Continue" when you are finished adding documents
8. Enter the matching AMCAS Letter ID for each letter you are sending, and click "Save Letter IDs" as shown below
10. Double-check your IDs!
If your IDs do not match correctly, we will not be able to correctly sync your delivery to your AMCAS application.
11. Select the electronic delivery method, and click "Submit Application" when you are finished
AMCAS has 3-5 days to post a letter to your it to account once we send the delivery from our side.
Remember, follow up deliveries to AMCAS are free!
For help with your AMCAS recommendation section, visit the AMCAS FAQ page.