Each applicant to a position in ByCommittee Faculty Search has a profile page where Evaluators can access the applicant's application materials and if settings allow, assign ratings and leave comments. This article explains how to access the Applicant profile page.
Select "View Positions" on your Faculty Search Account Dashboard
From the Applicant Profile you can:
Add labels and notes, and share an application (if permissions allow)
- Click the "plus" sign to add labels to an application
- You can add, and update application notes, hiring notes, and offer details
- Click the "forward" icon to share the application via email
- To email the applicant, select the envelope icon
Add ratings and comments and view the comments and ratings left by others (if permissions allow)
Applicant's uploaded materials appear under the "Documents" heading.
- Click "Read" to load all documents into the Document Viewer
- Click "Download" to save a copy of all documents in a single PDF
- Click the title of any individual document to download a PDF copy
- Committee Managers and Administrators in the program may see an "Add" button allowing them to upload documents on behalf of the applicant
- You can also mark when all required documents have been uploaded to an application (to the top right of the document queue