Committee Managers and Administrators can set automated email notifications in ByCommittee Faculty Search that alert applicants when the status of an application or a position changes.
Note: To set up automated notifications, you must first have an existing application status or position status to trigger your automated message.
This article explains:
- How to create an application status or position status
- How to create a new automated email message
- How to link automated messages to a change in application status or position status
Step 1: Create an application status or position status if necessary
You need an application status or position status to trigger your automated message. You can use an existing status, or you can create a new one.
1. Click "Manage" on your Faculty Search dashboard, and select "Administration" from the dropdown menu
3. Scroll to the "Statuses" panel and click "Add New" to add either a position or application status
Step 2: Create automated email message
After you've created a status, you're ready to set up an email that will automatically go out to applicants when the new status is applied.