Committee Managers or Administrators can assign or change an application status in ByCommittee Faculty Search from the Applications page or the Applicant Profile page.
1. Navigate to Applications page for the position
If you need help navigating, see How do I view the list of applications for a position?
2. Select application and assign or change application status
- Check the box next to the individual application. A new row of buttons will appear.
- Click "Status" button.
- Select status from dropdown menu and click to apply.
- You can also remove a status this way.
3. Confirm and notify applicants
In the Change Status window you can compose and send an email to the selected applicants about the change.