Positions accessible to you in ByCommittee Faculty Search appear on the Positions page.
Positions are listed in a table that displays the position name, status, type, and open and close dates
The positions to which you have access will display in a table that lists:
- The name of the position is generally the title of the position you are trying to fill such as "Associate Professor..."
- The position status describes the current state of the search, such as; Accepting Applications, Under Review, etc.
- The type of of the position indicates if this is a search for faculty, staff, or fellowship recipients
- The open and close dates indicate when a position is open or closed to new applications
- The number of applications is listed here
- A red EEO flag indicates that a problem has been identified by an EEO officer
If you don't see the position you are looking for, check to make sure you are viewing positions for the correct role
If you have more than one role in the program, for instance, if you are an Administrator AND an Evaluator, or if you have access to multiple units, you may need to change the scope of what you are viewing by selecting the correct role from the dropdown box at the top left of the Positions page.
The "Filter" button allows you to limit the list according to status or view archived (closed) positions
If you have multiple roles within the program, or roles within multiple organizational units, you can set the list to display positions according to your role
- The current scope, or the administrative unit you are viewing, appears beneath the "Positions" heading
- Click "Change Role" to open a dropdown list that displays your role in the units to which you have access
- Click the link for "All Evaluator Positions" to limit the list of positions to display only the positions to which you are assigned as an Evaluator
Don't see the position you are looking for?
- Ensure that you've been assigned to the search committee: You may not yet be assigned as a committee member to the position
- Check the status of the search: The current status of the search may not allow for Evaluator access