You can store a variety of documents in your Interfolio Dossier, including transcripts. We will store your documents even after your account expires, so they’ll be there if you renew your account a few years later.
- Interfolio does not distinguish between official and unofficial transcripts, because any transcript we send out will be a copy of the original, since we scan mailed documents that we receive
- Positions listed with Interfolio's ByCommittee service that require a "Transcript" will accept either unofficial or official transcripts
- For non-interfolio applications, most universities want "official" transcripts to be paper copies straight from the school, so you should check with the recipient to ensure they accept transcripts from Interfolio
2. Drag and drop your transcript file and click "Add," or "Browse To Upload" the file
3. Title your transcript (i.e. Undergraduate Transcript)
The title you give the document will be the title used by Interfolio when we send deliveries on your behalf.
4. Select "Transcript" as the document type from the dropdown list
5. Select "Choose File," upload your transcript and click "Add"
Your document will appear in your Dossier with the status "Converting" until it is processed
Depending on the size of the file, it will take a few moments for our system to convert your document. When it's finished, the status will change to "Received" (you may need to refresh your browser to update the status).