If you would like to have documents presently stored with a current or previous institution uploaded to your Interfolio account, first check with the institution to see which transfer method they would like to use. There are two primary options:
- Your institution can Mail documents to Interfolio
- Your institution can Email documents to Interfolio.
Mailing documents from your institution to Interfolio:
- Create your Dossier account (if you haven’t already): Sign Up for Dossier
- Download the Interfolio File Transfer Form (Available below)
- Fill out the File Transfer Form and provide it to your institution to include with your mailed materials. Once your documents arrive, they’ll be scanned and uploaded to your Dossier account in 1-3 business days