You can choose to have hard copies of your documents delivered via United States Postal Service or Fed Ex.
3. Enter the destination and click "Create Delivery" to mail documents
4. Provide the destination, recipient name, title and department as well as physical address
5. Select the documents you want mailed from your Dossier account or upload a new file
If you upload a new file, you will need to select it when it appears in the list.
7. Review your delivery information for accuracy and add or remove documents if necessary
Is the shipping address correct? Have you included all required documents?
8. Preview a PDF of the packet we will print and send to your destination
You can drag and drop the documents to change the order in which they will appear in the printed packet. You can also preview the packet as we will print it.
Note: Confidential recommendations will appear with a placeholder in the PDF to preserve confidentiality.
9. Select your Shipping Method (Note: FedEx will not deliver to P.O. Boxes) and click "Proceed to Payment"
Note: If this delivery includes documents such as letters of recommendation that have not yet been received by interfolio, you will see a notice to that effect and the documents will be sent when we receive all of the documents requested for the delivery.
10. Complete your order on the "Delivery Payment" screen
11. You can review, edit and manage your delivery from your Deliveries & Applications list
Navigate to your Deliveries & Applications page to edit, delete or manage payment for mail, email and external applications
Note: The ByCommittee tab illustrated below will ONLY display if you have also applied to one or more ByCommittee positions.